STUDENT GUARDIAN VISA (SUBCLASS 590)
Allows a person to provide care and support for a student visa holder who is under 18.
- be the student’s parent, legal guardian or relative
- have enough money to support yourself and the student during your stay
- be able to provide accommodation and other support
- be at least 21 years of age
Length of stay
Up to five years
What you can do
- stay in Australia with the student until they turn 18
- study (usually for up to 3 months).
Global processing times
- 75 per cent of applications
- processed in 8 months