Business Talent (Permanent) Visa (Subclass 132)
This visa allows you to establish a new or develop an existing business in Australia. It has two streams:
- Significant Business History stream: for high-calibre business owners or part-owners who want to do business in Australia
- Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream: for people who have sourced venture capital funding from a member of the Australian Venture Capital Association Limited (AVCAL).
- be nominated by a state or territory government agency
- be invited to apply for the visa
- have assets of AUD 1.5 million and business turnover of AUD 3 million (Significant Business History stream) or
- have funding of at least AUD 1 million from an Australian venture capital firm (Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream).
Length of stay
What you can do
Global processing times
Unavailable due to low volume of applications.