Resident Return Visa (Subclass 155)


You need to provide documents to support your application for this visa. We can make a decision using the information you provide when you lodge your application. It is in your interest to provide as much information as possible with your application.

Provide certified copies of original documents. Do not include original documents unless we specifically ask for them. If you are required to provide a police certificate, it must be an original document. Documents not in English must be accompanied by accredited English translations. Passports do not need to be translated.

Complete this section only if you are lodging a paper application.

  • If someone gives you advice or lodges your application for you:
    • Form 956 Advice by a migration agent/exempt person of providing immigration assistance (133 kB pdf) (the agent or exempt person completes the form and you must sign it).
  • If you would like someone else to receive correspondence from us on your behalf:
    • Form 956a Appointment or withdrawal of an authorised recipient (116 kB pdf) (the recipient completes the form and you must sign it).


Length of stay

What you can do

Global processing times

Point Score